Pixie's Pocket was Featured...on the Blog of CraftyMissusD
![]() |
| MissusD makes adorable monsters! |
Seriously, amigurumi is amazing. And tiny. And very, very cute!
Recently, I became a fan of one such artist; the Crafty MissusD! She maintains an Etsy shop, a Facebook Fan page, and regularly updates her blog, "Missus D."
She makes adorable amigurumi monsters, slugs that guard your keys, snails and their children, and even an amigurumi inspired by Bender from Futurama! How cool is that?
Her shop also features handmade hair clips and bows, and multi-hued batik notebooks.
![]() | |
| Chai Honey by Modern Scribe Photography |
In that post, she gives a mention to her favorite product from the Pixie's Pocket! I am honored that she could include our Chai Honey in that list!
Labels: chai, Etsy, networking, pixies pocket



3 Comments:
Hi there! Just saw your link on Lemon Verbena Lady's blog. I'm on there also. Your blog is heartwarming and cozy feeling. Fun! I'd like to invite you to come visit me at juliesjabber-julie.blogspot.com. I also have an Etsy shop called laughinghorse.
Thanks, Julie! Nice to meet you, and I'm going to check out your blog and Etsy shop now. :) Best of luck and Much Abundance to you!!
can resist but to sneak in a comment on the "amber" look of the honey! LOVE it.
Thanks for mentioning me! Such an honour!
Post a Comment
Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home