NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

January 24, 2010

Moving up and on...

The new year has been pretty good to me so far!

I started off the year with an easy night of Malibu rum and OJ, friends, a small bonfire, and a redneck firework show with hoots and hollers in the distance at midnight.

The next day, I started a gallon batch of mead! She's sitting in a warm spot, bubbling merrily away even as we speak.

I've had two sales so far this year from my Etsy shop! And while I was in the post office to send the second sale on it's way, I chatted with the post office worker about the honey that I was shipping. Her face lit up, and as I told her my flavors...("Oh, I've got Vanilla Bean Chamomile, and Chai Honey! Cinnamon honey, and plenty of others")...the woman behind me in line got all excited, too.  Since I didn't have any business cards with me (duh!) I wrote out my website for them so they could check it out.

I'm feeling awfully encouraged and positive about the direction this is going. Soon it will be spring, and there will be farm markets and craft sales to sit in on!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home