Busy as an Autumn Bee...
Things I have learned in the past few days:
- When making bread that requires kneading for ten minutes, don't use a timer, just sing "Matty Groves" once through to obtain perfect crumb. The rhythm of the song helps greatly with the process!
- Spirit Horse Herbals makes a great lip balm!! It's very moisturizing, has no flavor, and is super soft. I was lucky enough to win a tube of "Soothe Those Lips" in a recent giveaway on their Twitter! <3
- Mountain Rose Herbs is doubling donations to Oregon Wild until September 30!
"Oregon Wild (formerly the Oregon Natural Resources Council or ONRC) has been instrumental in securing permanent legislative protection for some of Oregon’s most precious landscapes, including nearly 1.7 million acres of Wilderness, 95,000 acres of forests in Bull Run/Little Sandy watersheds (to safeguard the quality of Portland's water supply) and almost 1,800 miles of Wild and Scenic Rivers. As a leader of the national grassroots charge for conservation of roadless areas in our national forests, Oregon Wild helped secure administrative protections for more than 58 million acres of spectacular roadless areas across the country. "
- I'm packing up with my dear love to go to a festival in Georgia this weekend. I'm looking forward to fires, drums, friends, and time spent with trees over my head. Another couple of attendees and I are planning an Autumnal Herb Exchange, where we can share the fruits of our labors this year with one another. There's at least one wonderful woman at the festival who makes the BEST handcream for tired drummer's hands that I've ever had the honor to use!
Shine with love, Happy Equinox!
Labels: admin, autumn, networking


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home