NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

August 31, 2011

Virgo

Happy Birthday to me!

I'll be sitting round a fire later with a Woodchuck cider in hand, friends around, stars above.

Be Blessed, Y'all!





Oh, and iffin you haven't, go and LIKE my shop, Pixies Pocket, on Facebook!  

When I reach 100 likes, I will host my FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY!

There will be....dum dum dum....free honey....oh yeah!

*confetti* WHOO HOOO!!!

3 Comments:

At Aug 31, 2011, 10:10:00 PM , Blogger Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Happy Birthday to a fellow Virgo!

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 8:45:00 AM , Blogger Carolina Gonzalez said...

Happy Birthday dear!!!!

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 8:54:00 AM , Blogger Amber Pixie Shehan said...

Thank you, wonderful ladies! And Happy Virgo season, lemonverbenalady! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home