NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

September 1, 2011

A Pixies Pocket Honey Giveaway!

Image by Modern Scribe Photography
Thank You, dear readers!

As many of you may realize,  I have been moving my infused honey shop from it's longtime home at Etsy to it's very own webpage. 

I made a Facebook fan page for the new website.  I told my followers there that when I reached 100 "Likes," I would present the first ever giveaway on my little ole blog!

So, thank you...

You did it, and here we are!


The Pixies Pocket Honey Giveaway on Swamp Pixie Herbal!!!

The lucky winner will receive:
  • 4oz jar of Pixie's Pocket infused honey, your choice!
  • 1 oz dried yarrow flowers and leaf, harvested from my own chemical free, native yarrow plant.  For more info, visit my listing on Poppyswap.com.
  • An assortment of fine teas: You need SOMETHING to put that honey into, right?
  •  An exclusive coupon code for 20% off of your next purchase from PixiesPocket.com!
  • Also? Surprises. And who doesn't love surprises?

How to enter:

Visit Pixies Pocket.com and check out the current product selection.  Return to this post, and leave me a comment telling me which honey flavor you want a chance to try! 

Earn extra chances to win by doing the following, and leave a comment for each to let me know you did so.  If you have already been following my social media, you can comment too. I appreciate you!


I will choose a random winner to be announced on next Friday, September 9, 2011! 

Share! Repost! Retweet! Repeat!

Labels: , , , ,

32 Comments:

At Sep 1, 2011, 8:48:00 AM , Blogger Carolina Gonzalez said...

I would love to try the cocoa honey, but also the Mother Love... and all of them! I also use honey as a medicine all the time, it's so powerful and sacred!

I'm already following you on Twitter and Facebook - retweeting and reblogging your giveaway post right away!

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 10:13:00 AM , Blogger Pearl said...

I'm following you on Facebook and I would love to try the Ginger Honey!

Thanks for creating the honey and this giveaway!

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 10:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I've tried almost all of your honeys already, this is hard! (in fact, the only ones I don't current own are Ginger, Mint and Cayenne!) so I think I'd like to try all three! Ginger tops the list though, as I've been living off of the stuff lately to get through my belly issues.

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 12:19:00 PM , Anonymous Roseanne said...

Well, I've been on your mailing list & fb for a while, but I don't do twitter. This is a great idea, but making a choice of one to try is really hard! I already plan on trying the dark cocoa, chai, & bunny hunny, so ANY of those would be great.

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 1:21:00 PM , Blogger Ashley McFarland said...

Chai honey! Yeah! :)

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 2:34:00 PM , Blogger Denise said...

Oh definitely the mother love honey! It sounds wonderful.

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 2:35:00 PM , Blogger Denise said...

I also signed up for your mailing list.

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 7:57:00 PM , Anonymous sunny said...

chai honey please.....

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 7:57:00 PM , Anonymous sunny said...

sorry sunny wants chai
arielview99@yahoo.com

 
At Sep 1, 2011, 11:24:00 PM , Anonymous Myriam said...

I currently have 2 jars of the dark cocoa honey waiting to be given as gifts for Christmas, and they look DIVINE, tempted to crack one open and eat it myself. :) (this year I'm turning into someone who does her Christmas shopping early, maybe *too* early-is 4 months ahead of the holiday too early?)

I plan on buying another jar of the cocoa honey next year for myself, but I want the bunny honey. So badly. Or the ginger, or the chai. Oh god, fresh ginger honey warmed and poured over almond cake...

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 2:41:00 AM , Blogger Cyberia3716 said...

Lavender honey would be lovely! yum.

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 10:22:00 AM , Blogger Mama Luna said...

I follow you on Facebook and Twitter and I LOVE your cinnamon honey! I would love to try Mother Love, Bunny Hunny, and Sister Health! Beautiful work, sister. Ase O!

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 10:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to try the bunny honey
<3 Katy Ray

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 10:52:00 AM , Blogger turtle_mom_of3 said...

I would LOVE to try the Vanilla Bean Chamomile Honey please :)

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 10:53:00 AM , Blogger turtle_mom_of3 said...

I would LOVE to try the Vanilla Bean Chamomile Honey :) please

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 10:54:00 AM , Blogger june said...

oooh, ginger honey FTW! i "liked" your facebook page (i'm june black/vintage westside) also!

 
At Sep 2, 2011, 3:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything looks super delish! good luck with your giveaway and your lovely new website!

 
At Sep 3, 2011, 12:29:00 AM , Blogger ana lilia said...

I just had a baby a little over a week ago, so I think Sister Health would be good for me to try. But, since I don't know much about the safety of herbs for a breastfeeding mom to a newborn, I'd like it if you could tell me if this has any herbs considered not safe. Thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed! ;)

 
At Sep 3, 2011, 8:33:00 AM , Blogger Lisa Martinez said...

Hi I would love to try the Sister Health Honey please!

 
At Sep 3, 2011, 3:02:00 PM , Anonymous Jessica Sparks jesssparks@aol.com said...

Liking your Facebook page? check
Signing up for your mailing list? check
Checking out your lovely collection of wonderful, magical sounding products? check
And although hard to choose just one, I can never pass up lavender~ so good for the soul~ so I would try your lavender honey.

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 1:08:00 AM , Blogger Ouroboros said...

I have been eyeing your Mother's Love honey for... a long while now and actually popped back onto your site again tonight to buy some for myself and my roommate as we're starting our first semesters of college and prone to panic attacks. As it was out of stock I decided to peruse your blog and see what was up. This giveaway looks amazing. I don't facebook but congrats on 100 likes! I am now following you on Twitter and through email though. :)

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 1:11:00 PM , Blogger Zombie Queen said...

I would love to try the Vanilla Bean Chamomile Honey

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 1:11:00 PM , Blogger Zombie Queen said...

I am following you on Twitter @ZombieQueenie

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 1:12:00 PM , Blogger Zombie Queen said...

I liked you facebook fan page @Angelica Elizebeth Rodriguez

 
At Sep 4, 2011, 1:13:00 PM , Blogger Zombie Queen said...

Just joined you mailing list :)

 
At Sep 5, 2011, 8:55:00 PM , Anonymous Antique Remedies said...

Mother Love Honey looks perfect for an "anxious stress ball" like me! Ha! I'm very interested in seeing what those herbs mixed together with the sweetness of honey would taste like. I started following you on Twitter @AntiqueRemedies (thx for the RT btw!) and on FB as Antique Remedies. What a great blog you have. I can't wait explore!

 
At Sep 6, 2011, 2:52:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely need to try the Chai honey. WHY has nobody thought of this before now? It's brilliant!

 
At Sep 6, 2011, 2:53:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following you on Twitter @PallasRenatus

 
At Sep 6, 2011, 2:56:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Joined the mailing list, dunno how I missed that before =)

 
At Sep 8, 2011, 1:22:00 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

Follow you on Twitter!!

 
At Sep 8, 2011, 1:23:00 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

Following on Facebook!

 
At Sep 8, 2011, 1:24:00 PM , Blogger Sherri said...

and now I am getting on your mailing list! : )

 

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home