NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

January 1, 2011

Golden Year

Venus DeMilo Beeswax Candle

At the dawn of this year, I feel light - an abundance of golden fire, warmth, safety, and sensual heat. 

I stick my fingers in the beeswax melting in the pot and smile - my calloused fingertips unhurt.

Votives are poured, and my home smells like the glory of a hive in the summer.

May your home glow with warmth and a steady light in this coming time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Jan 26, 2011, 7:25:00 PM , Blogger Erik said...

I found you again!!! No restraining orders, please.

Are you really producing honey again? Arlene and I were talking about it to friends up in Canada recently. I'm glad to see you are still blogging...I've missed your posts. I hope all is well and beautiful in your world.


Here's to a golden year of ascension.

~Erik

 
At Jan 30, 2011, 6:21:00 PM , Blogger Amber Pixie Shehan said...

@Erik: So glad you are doing well in Canada! We are enjoying Asheville quite a bit, and the honey business is developing over time into a wonderful venture!

I am glad to reconnect with you as well, and look forward to chatting with you! I am following your blog...I don't recall when I stopped following your blog! But I am back on there, and will be in touch.

Keep on Rocking!
Amber :)

 

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home