NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

June 9, 2010

Scenes from my yard, or Why I Haven't Been Blogging!

Our new yard friends! Photo by Sarah Thomas, Modern Scribe Photography

Our yard friends give us eggs, by Sarah Thomas, Modern Scribe Photography


Lavender, soon to be in bloom, by Sarah Thomas, Modern Scribe Photography
Akasha surveys her domain, by Sarah Thomas, Modern Scribe Photography
Chickens, Eggs, Compost heap, Cats, Gardens, Craft Fairs, Farm Markets, Honey Jars, 
Wildcrafting, Bumble Bees, Midnight Car Accidents on our Road, Entertaining Guests, 
Gem Mining, White Water Rafting...and I know there's more!

This sure is a busy spring! 
I hope to be chatting with y'all later, but for right now, I'm just going along with the tide! 
Much love to you and yours and...
May the Best Manifest!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Jun 9, 2010, 5:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chickens!

 
At Jun 10, 2010, 11:20:00 AM , Blogger Amber Pixie Shehan said...

lol...yes, indeed, Chickens! They are such nice little compost-chompers and egg givers!

 
At Jun 14, 2010, 8:19:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I know what you mean! I am super busy as well. I got to grow up with some chickens and goats. They are great and can be super funny.

 

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home