NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

July 8, 2013

Connect with the Pixie...

Come, visit, like, and chat with me!
We welcome you to connect with us...


Swamp Pixie Herbal has a Facebook page!

Feel free to visit my brand-new fanpage and post your herb-related queries for help and discussion, or neat articles, or anything else related to this blogs general theme of health, herbs, homesteading, and more.  See you there!

Pixie's Pocket

Currently, the Pixie's Pocket is still open, but only a few products are listed for sale.  I do not have any honey for sale, but hope to restart that venture at some point.  If you need help finding local honey in the meantime, write me with your zip code and I shall do my best to find someone in your area who can help you out!

Herbal Goods

If you are looking for herbal products (other than the few on Pixie's Pocket), I encourage you to check out a few awesome places.  Poppyswap.com is a wonderful marketplace for hand-crafted herbal wares from teas to tinctures.  If you prefer to make your own, I whole-heartedly endorse Mountain Rose Herbs!  If you want plant starts, seeds, or gardening goods, I suggest Richters.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home