NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

April 10, 2013

Is The Pixie's Pocket Closed for Business?

Our new friend Sandy, Eric, and a very happy Swamp Pixie.
Not pictured: Akasha, Queen Kitty.
Well....while it might seem that way, that isn't the whole truth.

Eric and I have been blessed with full-time jobs that we enjoy, and that benefit us in more than financial security.  That blessing has left me with much less time to devote to packaging things and sending them out, and as I'm sure a few of my last customers could attest to, I was doing a less than stellar job.

My website, PixiesPocket.com, is still up and running.  I am offering divination services there, and will also likely be listing excess wildcrafted herbs from my yard and organic garden this year.

It is not likely that I will be listing the herb-infused honey anytime soon, as that is the most time-consuming and high-cost items for me to create.  I still make small batches, but not enough to stock a shop with...and when I was most busy and "successful," I found myself no longer enjoying the process.  But if I have a few spare jars of yummy to share, I will post them for sale there!

I'm happy to hear any questions, concerns, special requests, custom orders, etc.  Feel free to hit me up here via Swamp Pixie Herbal, or through the site.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Apr 11, 2013, 11:06:00 AM , Anonymous Connie Flint said...

You may have accidentally discovered that the "shortage" may create an even greater demand! <3

 
At Apr 21, 2013, 11:28:00 PM , Blogger Sisterdiscordia said...

sniffle I wanted some of that honey...but I am glad you are happy.

 
At May 20, 2013, 8:53:00 PM , Blogger Erik said...

Congrats on getting some financial breathing room. I still tell people about how amazing your honeys are. My sweetie and I are attempting to begin a food forest retreat in our area. We're starting to blog on our venture. I always found your blog educational and inspiring. I hope you get at least one of those when you visit my blog. Feel free and encouraged to send any comments or suggestions my way. I value your opinion.
Much love to you and Eric. http://foodforestretreat.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home