NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

December 19, 2008

Bother and Damnation!

Well, wouldn't you figure...

I go and make this little blog and get all excited about talking about yarbs and simples and treatments and the next thing I know, my internet starts malfunctioning!

It's hit or miss folks. I'll be around as soon as I may!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Dec 19, 2008, 7:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that just rot your socks??
It's so funny discussing herbs/yarbs and simples in the same breath as the internet. Fascinating juxtaposition of technologies.

 
At Dec 19, 2008, 7:17:00 PM , Blogger Amber Pixie Shehan said...

I love it! Just because I have a very nice mortar and pestle doesn't mean I don't appreciate my little whirry blender thing all the more! ;)

Thanks for commenting, and I'll hopefully be around more often.

 

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home