NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

December 13, 2008

Invocation

Well, here we are.

Let me put my basket down - mind the dirt I've left trailing after me everywhere.

Just sit down and I'll get things started. Don't worry - I'm not big on the drama and hand-waving around parts. I keep things simple.

So. Without further ado, I hereby declare this space open, and ready to encourage abundance in all forms. So I say:

May the Best Manifest!

Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home