NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

April 27, 2012

Good Reads from Fellow Bloggers!

Yarrow is flowering, berry canes are budding, and I may be a little too busy to write at this moment in time...but I still read the wonderful words of folks out there living their sustainable dreams.  Here's a whole bunch of awesome from the recent weeks:

  • From Patchwork Radicals, a recipe for Dandelion wine, measurements given for both a gallon or a quart at a time!  I am going to try this one soon.
  • Blogger "Little House in the Suburbs" has published their first book of the same name, and is offering a Giveaway on Goodreads!   If you care to join me on Goodreads, I'm Amber Depixi.



Don't forget to check out the fabulous work of many dedicated, talented herbalists bringing you the art, articles, and musings from Plant Healer Magazine!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Apr 27, 2012, 11:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anna @ Patchwork Radicals said...

What a lovely surprise! Thanks for featuring my post - I was so glad to find your blog, and I'm looking forward to reading much more from you.

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home