NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

March 23, 2012

Woodfin YMCA Indoors Winter Market

Woodfin YMCA Winter Market
The winter market season is drawing to a close...only two more Saturdays to catch us dry and warm inside at the Woodfin YMCA!

I'm applying to be a day vendor for a couple of different local markets - hopefully, I'll have updates for you all soon!  Until then, my local customers can always place their orders on PixiesPocket.com and I will arrange for pickup or delivery and refund some of the postage fees.

You can also keep in touch by joining my mailing list.  I only send out messages when I have a few things to say, or with a coupon code for ordering online...I promise not to spam your inbox!

Thank you for your support, and I hope you are enjoying this lovely spring!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home