NO LONGER UPDATED visit Pixiespocket.com

This is an old blog, not updated, but you can find the new blog over at PixiesPocket.com - you'll find articles and recipes about herbalism, gardening, scratch recipes, brewing, canning, book reviews, upcoming events, and more.

May 10, 2010

Busy Bees Use Flower Petals For Nest Wallpaper : NPR

Busy Bees Use Flower Petals For Nest Wallpaper : NPR

This is gorgeous! I wish my house was as lovely as this bee's nest is.

This inspires me...flower petal honey...I have hibiscus, chamomile, and a couple of others I can play with.

Pardon my recent lack of updates, folks, there's much to do about this home and beyond and sitting at the computer has been a luxury unused. Bee well, and enjoy this spring!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thankee much for taking the time to leave a bit of your mind on my page...it enriches my brain compost and sprouts new ideas!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home